Do you have a Showroom/Retail Outlet?
We are primarily an Internet based business, located in Sheffield, South Yorkshire and, as such, sell directly from our website (see section below “How to Buy Online”). However, we do sell a small selection of our furniture through The Rutland Arms Antiques Centre, Bakewell, Derbyshire, DE45 1BT. Our website is kept updated with all stock currently at the Centre.
If you wish to view an item of furniture, which is not for sale at the Centre, then please call us on 0800 1216210. We can either arrange a private viewing (strictly by appointment only) at our premises in Sheffield, or, we can arrange to have the item taken to The Rutland Arms Antiques Centre, in Derbyshire, for you to view there.
How to Buy Online (We sell worldwide)
- Simply click on the Buy this Item button located to the left hand side of the product you wish to purchase.
- A form will appear towards the bottom of the page which you should complete, in full, and return to us by pressing the Send Request button.
- We will then contact you to confirm the delivery price and provide details of the various methods of payment available to you.
- If you choose to proceed, payment must be made, in full, within five working days from the date of our confirmation e-mail.
NB: All items will remain available to buy on the website until payment has been received in full. Once payment has been received, the item in question will be shown as Sold on the website and will no longer be available for anyone else to purchase.
- Simply click on the Reserve this Item button located to the left hand side of the product you wish to reserve.
- A form will appear towards the bottom of the page, which you should complete, in full, and return to us by pressing the Send Request button.
- We will then contact you to confirm the purchase price (including delivery costs but excluding any fabric costs), an estimated completion/delivery date, information on how to choose a fabric directly from The Unique Seat Company or supply your own fabric and finally, details of how to pay the £50.00 deposit required to Reserve this Item.
- If you choose to proceed, a non-refundable deposit of £50.00 must be made within five working days from the date of our confirmation e-mail.
NB: All items will remain available to reserve on the website until the deposit has been paid. Once paid the item in question will be shown as Reserved on the website and will no longer be available for anyone else to reserve.
Bacs/Bank Transfer (Worldwide): Please contact us for transfer details.
NB: Customers from outside the United Kingdom will be responsible for all Bacs/Bank Transfer charges.
Paypal (Worldwide): Secure payment through the Paypal website. Please notify us of the e-mail address linked to your Paypal account to enable us to send an invoice to you.
NB: A 2% charge is made for this payment method
Cheque (United Kingdom only):Please allow 10 working days for the cheque to clear. Please make cheques payable to The Unique Seat Company and send to The Unique Seat Company, 197 Greystones Road, Sheffield, S11 7BT.
Postal Order (United Kingdom only): As above.
Cash (United Kingdom only):Payment in cash is possible if you are collecting an item in person although this is strictly by prior arrangement only.
Delivery Costs within the UK
Sofas & Sets of Dining Chairs - £125.00
Armchairs & Nursing Chairs - £95.00
Duet Piano Stools - £75.00
Ottoman Boxes & Dressing Screens - £55.00
All other items of furniture - £45.00
All Accessories – FREE OF CHARGE
All delivery costs are based on a fully insured, trackable, professional courier service. We aim to deliver all items of furniture within 14 days from the date payment has cleared (UK only). If you have an urgent requirement for your item please contact us for further options.
Collection is possible, if preferred, from our premises in Sheffield although this is strictly by prior arrangement only
Delivery Costs outside the UK
For customers outside the United Kingdom, please send your name and full address details to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the item or items you wish to purchase so that we may provide you with an accurate delivery cost.